Thursday 6 November 2008

Today have not been the day for me. I feel that everything is falling on me, all the projects I signed in to do. The most current project, with Animal is something that makes me troubled. I struggle to get in the brief and find the interest to do it. After doing the poster and the greetings cards, which gave me a lot of freedom to create and create with my own images, the packaging design is a tough one.

I came home early today and felt exhausted. I tried to sit in front of my table and stat to sketch like every day. But today it didn't work. I was too tired and felt ill. Sometimes you just need a break I guess.

A ray of sunshine to my misery brought the film breathless by Jean Luc Godard. " The Yardstick of Celluloid Cool" they call it. And it was a highly enjoyable experience. I have found myself a new heroin, Jean Seberg. She's got the presence and frail frame of Audrey Hemburn, but with out the perfect innocence, that for me takes away from her character and makes her less interesting. So I guess today did bring something to be thankful for.

No comments: