Wednesday 5 November 2008

Today I had a meeting with the director Hendrik Faller of the short film, Tug of War, which I am acting in. We went through a storyboard, to get an idea of the shots. I also met up with an make-up artist to talk about make-up and costume and saw an image of my costar, who is playing my boyfriend. We also talked with Hendrik about the nudity in the film. The film has kissing and a nude scene in it. This i something I have never done as an actress and naturally feel nervous about it. But I love to over come my fears and win myself. I look at it all as a new experience, that will make me more as a person.

The meeting went really well and I am really exhited about the project. Hendrik seems professional, organized and well prepared for the shoot. As an actress that is very comforting. We also visited the editing room to see a clip of a film he did and went to the studio where the shooting will happen. The first rehearsals will take place this weekend. Can't wait!

No comments: