Tuesday 2 December 2008

CREATING MAKES ME HAPPY!

I have spent my day looking at my own work from the past. Arranging, and organising it in the way, it would be best presented on my wed site. It has actually been really interesting and refreshing to do research on my own work and draw inspiration from what I do and what my art is about. I think this should create the look for my website and be the main point on what I want to do. The work should speak for itself, creating the colours, type and the identity for my web page. I am also going back and thinking what inspired me in each project and why I chose to do it that particular way. More then judging what I did I want to find my identity and my way of working and display it to the world. It is also very interesting to look back and see my development as an artist. Today was a good day and it was accompanied by Debussy's Clair De Luna and Jean Sibelius Spruce, both beautiful pieces!

No comments: