Monday 2 March 2009

Correspondence about book binding

Vicky Martin:

Hello my beautiful Milla

I think that sounds like a great idea! Definitely. I am also going on a bookbinding course on Thursday - so I can share the information I get with you and whether you bind the book yourself or get a printer to do it, it will be very useful for you to have in your research. I think you could do some practice bindings even if you do end up getting a printer to do it. You can always use them afterwards as sketch books.

I am out of uni this weekend, but I will be there on Friday.

Do you want to arrange a time to meet up in the day? I think we have mini crits all day, but we can go for a coffee and discuss somewhere?

I hope you are feeling a little better!
lots of love
xx

Milla Koivisto:

Sounds good! So we will meet Friday then. Yes even if we both look into different areas of book binding etc. it will be good research in the end.

Have a good evening
xx

No comments: