Monday 2 March 2009

Emailing Vicky Martin

Hi Vicky,

I was thinking, that we should join our forces. I am talking about our FMP and the book binding aspect of it. Since we are both planning to have a final piece, as a book, we should meet up and talk, bounce of ideas and maybe divide the work load of research we have to do. What do you think? I am still not sure weather to bind the book myself or to go to the printers, but hopefully I will find the best way for me by looking at all the different ways. I still haven`t done that much of research on this area of my project, and am in the beginning stages. But it would be fun just to meet up and talk about the different possibilities. We could book a meeting with Kit, as we earlier talked.
Let me know your thoughts!
Have a lovely day!
Milla x

No comments: