Thursday 22 January 2009

A lot on my mind

Almost done with the website project! I truly am ready for new things and cant wait to start our professional project. I am already going through ideas in my head. So many possibilities and a lot of freedom to express yourself.

But holding myself back for a while and focusing on the website. Looking at the final site I am fairly happy with what I created. It is a simple site, which is easy to navigate and the focus is on the images; my illustrations and photography. The site reflects what I am as a designer, it reflects my style and focuses on illustration, which is my business.

This is my first try ever making a website. Starting the project I felt really intimidated working on something that was so unfamiliar for me. I was also dissapointed in because I was told I couldnt do a recap on Dreamveawer. I did my Dreamveawer course in the end of last year and that left me with little help. Even though going back to my notes gave me some help, a large part of this project have been about watching tutorials in the internet and asking help of friends.

I will not put my page to the web in this form. After the hand in, I want to go back working on it and do some changes. I feel that this is the beginning, I am just starting to understand how the web works and now with my understanding I can take my ideas and design further, to communicate to the viewer exactly what I want to say.

No comments: