Thursday 8 January 2009

What a long day it feels like! It is a weird thing to say, all the days are equally long. I have been sitting in front of a computer and designing my logo and website alike. It seems the more opinions, research and though I put on the layout and the look of my page, the more ideas it creates. I also got the inspiration to create my own business card at the same time as I am branding myself.

I had a brief talk with Neil and showed my logo. After that talk I came to the conclusion, that I will simplify it by taking some elements of it. I am also detailing the index page to its final form. Today I alos looked at a lot of web pages to get some comparison. www.webdesing-awards.com and www.designlicks.com have some interesting sites. I noticed that my eye prefers simple layouts and my main focus is on the content of the page. I also noticed how easily I judge a page to be a bad one if something on it doesnt work, downloads slowly or I am strugling to find them navigation.

I also found an interesting page for quotes, www. quatationspage.com. I plan to put some quotes that are meaningful to me on the section about me.

No comments: