Saturday 31 January 2009

Treasure


This is a book a found in The Bookshop in Winton. A store that sells a variety of books around different subject matters. Especially their poetry and philosophy sections are good. It is often visited by Arts Institute students and if you buy a lot of books you get a discount to the already cheep books ( usually costing about two or three pounds ). This is a refreshing, exiting place, where you can really find interesting and unique pieces of art, that you could never find in major bookshops.
My found The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam is a perfect canvas for my picture book. I like the size of the book. The thickness of the paper is perfect and it is not too big or thick for me to fill. I will give the book a new meaning and create something even more presious!

No comments: