Tuesday 10 February 2009

Thursday 12.1.2009 1 minute presentation

WHAT I PLAN TO SHOW:
Since I yet dont have the the story finalized or the images to show, I will show what I plan to:
1. Research
2. My influences
3. Mood boards, images that inspire me
4. My final product
5. Target audience
6. Aims, what I hope to gain with this

HOW TO PRESENT:
I will have two card boards that I will consist of my illustrations, images that i have in my head at the moment and a piece of text that I already wrote. I will also list and answer the six key points i listed above.

I will also be playing a piece with my flute ( My Funny Valentine, posted below ) to set the mood of my story and to show how inspiration is every where and the interaction between different medias.

One of things to consider when doing FMP, is to make it stand out, make it unique and different!

... Your looks are laughable, un-photographable, yet you`re my favorite work of art.
... But don`t change a hair for me, not if you care for me, stay little valentine stay!

No comments: