Sunday 8 February 2009

Time planning

I set to do myself a week to week time table with FMP as well as a bigger scale time plan. This is for me to reflect on and organize the work load on the coming months. Here is what I did on my first week.

Monday:
-Start generating images
-Draw
-Look at your earlier work.

Tuesday:
-Look at artists books
- Look at the story you wrote, rewrite?
- Draw
- Remember one thing at a time

Wednesday:
- Look into how to write an LA
- Write

Thursday:
- Look into narrative in a book, Narratology by Mieke Bal
- Look into words that inspire you, Hemingway, Murakami, Wilde, Poe
- Look into Sara Fanelli, Sometimes I think, sometimes I am
- Write

Friday:
. - A rough LA to be handed in
- Show writings so far to Hayley
- Write

Saturday:
- Focuse on the story you want to tell
- Gather your influences

Sunday:
- Reflect on the week. What you did/ what you need to do

I made the time plan as the week went. So according to what I did that day and where it took me, I made the time plan for the next day. This is a good way to keep yourself motivated and stay in schedule, always developing my ideas and getting closer to the end product with research and ideas generation.


-

No comments: